FREE Car Tyre Warranty from Tyres Assist and Jinyu
FREE Defective manufacturing and materials cover* and accidental damage cover.
Jinyu tyres are produced to the highest standards. Consequently we are able to extend the warranty on any Jinyu tyre purchase, where 2 or more tyres are supplied and fitted by Tyres Assist in any single transaction.
If your Jinyu tyre develops a fault, including accidental damage during normal driving, Tyres Assist will fit a new Jinyu tyre, charging only for the tread used, wheel balancing and new valves.
The warranty is valid for the life of your tyre until it reaches a tread depth of 2mm.
Terms and conditions apply*
*Terms and Conditions (Jinyu Car Tyre Warranty)
1. The warranty applies to Jinyu tyres and will be honoured only at authorised Jinyu dealerships for the period of ownership by the original purchaser or when the tyres reach a tread depth of 2mm.
2. The warranty is valid provided there is a minimum tread depth of 2mm on the tyre.
3. All claims must be accompanied by the invoice and fully completed original warranty certificate issued at the time of purchase, the tyre having been balanced and a new valve fitted where necessary by an authorised Jinyu dealership.
4. You will be charged only for the tread used but the warranty contribution must be used against the purchase of a new Jinyu car tyre.
5. The tyre must have been used for normal road use. Off road use, racing, deliberate or malicious damage will invalidate the warranty. The warranty does not cover tyres used on taxis, cabs or vehicles used for that purpose.
6. The extended warranty is limited to cars and car derived vans and expressly excludes vans, pickups and car derived campers.
7. Runflat tyres are not included under this guarantee.
8. The remaining tread depth of the tyre will be judged from taking an average of three tread depth readings around the centre of the tyre, none of which must be below 2mm.
9. Tyres with a suspected manufacturing fault or tyres irreparably damaged will be replaced at the rates on the remaining tread depth chart below.
10. The warranty applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. The warranty does not cover rapid or uneven wear caused by vehicle defects. The warranty is invalid if the tyre is removed or repaired by any other company or individual.
11. The warrantyonly covers replacement tyres equivalent or greater than the OE recommended speed and load index.
12. Refitting, rebalancing and new valves are chargeable.
13. The warranty is in addition to your statutory rights which are unaffected.
visit our centre or we'll come to you.